Cold Heading Company
- Support customers with joint development and validation testing.
- Develop tightening strategies to maximize clamp load and reduce variability.
- Collaborate with a team of technicians in CH development lab in order to complete analysis work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Support Corporate Quality with root cause analysis and counter measure implementation.
- Engage in research and development projects both internal and with the customer.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in one of the following related fields: Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science
- Must have 1-2 yrs experience in a related field.
- High level of proficiency using MS Office is required – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Ability to independently create and communicate reports.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic metals knowledge is a must.
- Understand basics of fasteners and joint design.
Benefits include health, prescription, dental, life insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holiday.