We are looking for a Material Handler to join our team. The individual will be responsible for handling material coming in and going out of the warehouse and ensuring that materials are placed in their proper position so they are available when needed.
- Take care of loading and unloading of the material from the trucks.
- Check that proper quantity is being given and received by comparing the quantity with that on paperwork.
- Operate a Forklift.
- Handle the necessary documentation while receiving or sending materials.
- Ensure that proper quantities are kept for each type of stock item.
- Know the right place in the warehouse where every item should be stored.
- Know how to sort and classify things.
- Be able to use a manual transmission box truck or a forklift for moving materials.
- Be able to work in a loud, noisy and congested environment.
- Have knowledge of safety standards.
Benefits include: Medical, prescription, dental, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays.