We are looking for a team player to join our Transportation Repair Department. The ideal candidate will be able to rebuild and repair equipment such as Hilo's, trucks, and trailers.
- Knowledge of electrical components high & low voltage, hydraulics, welding / fabricating.
- Mechanically skilled with the ability to dismantle machine components to repair or replace.
- Able to trouble shoot / problem solve.
- Self motivator with good work ethics.
- Ability to multi-task between different projects at one time
- Must be able to weld
- Read / Understand Micrometers / Calipers
- Experience working with Hyster/Yale brands a plus.
- Must have own tools
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
This position would start on first shift until training is complete and then would transfer to night shift. Hours are from 2pm - 11pm with the opportunity for overtime.
Willing to train the right individual!
Benefits include health, prescription, dental, life insurance, and a 401K sharing plan.
$15-$22 hourly plus