This person will be responsible for repairing, trouble shooting and maintaining manufacturing machines and building equipment.
- Mechanically skilled with the ability to dismantle and reassemble components for repair or replacement
- Welding skills are a plus
- Knows the basics of a shop environment (knows what different tools are)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Daily projects will change depending on priority (repair or maintain items throughout our building: lights, machines, docks, etc.)
- Attention to details and cleanliness (shop to be cleaned daily)
Rate of pay: $12-$17/hour plus Overtime after 40 hours
*Candidates with less than 1 year of experience will be considered if proof of machine repair course completion is provided
Cold Heading Company is known for our footprint of strength, success and longevity in the automotive industry. Since 1912, one year before Henry Ford installed the first moving assembly lines in his Highland Park, Michigan plant, the Cold Heading Company has been a trusted source for cold-formed fasteners. From the earliest mass-produced automobiles to the most modern powertrain, braking, assembly, and safety system applications; our brand is a recognized fixture of international manufacturing.
Our employees enjoy Competitive Salary opportunities, Bonus Opportunities, Medical Dental and Prescription benefits, Company Paid Life Insurance, Voluntary Employee, Spouse and Child Life Insurance, and 401(k) with company matching.