We are seeking an experienced Machine Repairman for Cold Forming and Thread Rolling Machines, as well as performing various other tasks to keep our production running smoothly.
- Knowledge of electrical components high & low voltage, hydraulics, welding / fabricating
- Mechanically skilled with the ability to dismantle machine components to repair or replace.
- Able to trouble shoot / problem solve.
- Self motivator with good work ethics.
- Must be able to weld
- Read / Understand Micrometers / Calipers
Education – High school graduate or equivalent required.
Job Training and Experience – Twelve (12) months of related experience or excellent mechanical aptitude with examples you are able to provide.
This position would start on first shift until training is complete (up to 1 year) and then would transfer to night shift. Experience in Cold Forming (Headers / Boltmakers and Thread Rollers) a plus.
Benefits include health, prescription, dental, life insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holiday.