We are seeking a Roller Operator to thread cold formed metal parts according to our production schedule, product specifications and machine capabilities within a team environment.
Primary / experienced candidates will be able to:
- Change roll and knurl dies
- Adjust machine setup
- Understand and set control monitors
- Adjust die pressure. Pull dies and tooling
- Able to check product
- Rail adjustments and unjam at the dies
- Turn machine on and off
- Dump skids into hopper
- Change coolant
- Read roller print and work instructions
- Clean, fill oils and coolants
- Ring gage parts
- Dimensional checks using mics, calipers, scale, and Johnson thread gage
- Dump parts and change skids
- Data collection and SPC
Education – High school graduate or equivalent required.
Job Training and Experience – Twelve (12) months of related experience or excellent mechanical aptitude with examples you are able to provide.
- Ability to read and understand multifaceted blueprints.
- Knowledge of cold heading, threading and related machinery processes.
- Ability to use measurement instruments accurately.
- Ability to read, listen and execute instructions.
Benefits include health, prescription, dental, life insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holiday.