Primary / experienced candidates will be able to:
- Read and use calipers, micrometers, hole gages, depth gages, height gages, etc.
- Read and understand blueprints
- Operate Hydraulic Press, Horizontal Hone, Lathe, Surface Grinder and Bridgeport machines.
- Trouble shoot with operators regarding tool breakage
- Use a computer and scanner
- Fabricate and clean tools
Education – High school graduate or equivalent required.
Ability to work overtime hours.
Job Training and Experience – Twelve (12) months of related experience or excellent mechanical aptitude with examples you are able to provide.
- Ability to read and understand multifaceted blueprints.
- Knowledge of cold heading, threading and related machinery processes.
- Ability to use measurement instruments accurately.
- Ability to read, listen and execute instructions.
Benefits include health, prescription, dental, life insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holiday.